Two Questions - Now MPG

Jerry Clair darkclarity2k at
Sun May 6 15:19:15 PDT 2007

so about 42.5 miles per US gal. ?

Paul Landry <p_landry at> wrote:
I have been tracking almost every L/Gal of gas used in my GPz since
purchased in 2000.
Use a spreadsheet, a little geeky I know but that is the industry I work
in..  :-)

I have recorded a high of 66.6 mpg (Jul 26/05) and a low of 33.2 mpg (Aug

My average over 246 data points is 51.01 mpg.

All this is based on the Imperial Gal.

Paul W. Landry
p_landry at

I get 40 MPG at anything under 100+ average speed. 21K miles, carbs need to
be synced. Stock but fuel screws tweaked a bit.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
10:34 AM

""..our civil rights have no dependance on our religious opinions, any more than our opinions in physics or geometry"[Thomas Jefferson]"