Dragging the GPZ

Junkyardhotrod at aol.com Junkyardhotrod at aol.com
Sun May 6 17:48:08 PDT 2007

Hey all,

        Thought I was going to end up racing my GPZ for the rest of the
season, loaded the nova up early last weekend with the engine stuck, crank wouldnt
budge either way.
        Turned out to be the torque converter ate it self and locked up in
the front pump of the tranny, I am gonna fix trans wednesday, but I dont know if
the converter will be here in time for the next race or not, so it will have
to be the geeper for at least 1 race. I have a 50 tooth rear sprocket to put
on and 1 of Kens old raod race take off tires to slap on the rear, it has
plenty of tread in the middle and I think I have a 16 tooth front sprocket stashed
out there also.
        It will still be fun and the GPZ will probably be easier to launch
out of the groove than the Nova.

       Later
      Mike