Polishing

Paul Landry p_landry at telus.net
Sun May 6 21:14:28 PDT 2007

I have used polishing compound on my GPz BUT..  Make sure it is safe for
clear coat / gel coat.  Will be boldly stated on the can if it is.

I use this more on the areas like the tank that get rubbed by my knees.  Has
worked fine on both the metal and plastic painted parts.

Lately I have been using the new generation of polishes, like Turtle Wax,
liquid wipe on / wipe off.  No fuss, no muss, done in no time and it looks
great and lasts a seasons worth of riding & washing!.

Paul W. Landry
p_landry at telus.net