Polishing

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 7 05:28:01 PDT 2007

I've used 3M rubbing compound on mine with no problems. Brought the color back to life. You don't want to get too viracious with it though.

Jeffrey Markham <automan25 at yahoo.com> wrote:  GPz Riders,

Eventually I'll stop asking so many questions and start answering some. I guess that's just the way it is with a new GPz owner, especially since it's my first motorcycle as well. My latest question:

Does anyone use polish on their plastics and/or tank? I know the manual says to only use wax, which is non abrasive, but it seems to me that wax won't remove the years worth of gunk that builds up on the bike's surfaces. I think a mild polish would really make my bike look good, but I thought I'd pose the question here before trying.

thanks,

-Jeff

Jeffrey R. Markham
Digital Designer