Sanity Check

William K Denton wkdenton at verizon.net
Mon May 7 14:24:33 PDT 2007

Jerry,

Do it, but if you're going to go superslab, you may as well keep receipts
and arrange start and finish witnesses and go for your IBA SS1000 or BB1500.
That's what I'd do, sorta.

Actually, it's not what I'd do, because I'd rather find an interesting
two-lane way to get there (or back), and believe me, there are plenty of
them.  That'll add time to the trip though, but it'll be far more
interesting than wrestling w/ 18-wheelers all day long.  I can send you my
2002 C2C route if you'd like to pick some roads from it.

The bike's mileage isn't a concern, it's more a matter of if you're up to
it, mentally and physically.  If you are, you'll find that long
time/distance alone in the saddle is the deepest form of meditation, so
it'll be good for the soul.

And yea, Scaps is right, you'll be sore, but it may damn well be a "good
sore".

Best regards,
Bill in Yardley, PA
wkdenton at verizon.net