clutch replacement..

James Keefover jkeefover at swansonindustries.com
Tue May 8 05:27:01 PDT 2007

Thanks again for the valuable information.

I actually have a service manual (that I thought I'd lost).  So I'm not
worried about the clutch replacement job itself.  I am going to have to be
as thrifty as possible though.

I'm thinking about taking the risk on the steel plates, if they are bad then
I'll order them and take the down time to do some other bike maintenance
(I'd like to have the exhaust mid pipe coated), I have another bike I can
ride (but no car!).  So I would just need the 8 springs (92144-043), Oil
seal (92049-1061), and 9 friction plates (13088-1107) if all goes well.

James