does this make me a Bad Person?

scapco at ecentral.com scapco at ecentral.com
Thu May 10 15:02:31 PDT 2007

Congratulations Bob,

I can't say I blame you for moving on as time changes
everything.  I think you'll have a blast riding it and
heck, all you need are a hammer and screwdriver to work on
a HD product anyway, what could be easier??

I've always believed you can't truely call a Buell
a "Harley" as Mr Buell definitely marches to the beat of a
different drum.  I even read where Buell is supposed to
come out with a motocrosser in the next couple of years.
Imagine that, a 1200cc V-twin motocrosser!!  ;-)

Maybe you should keep the old Geeper around to rent to us
less fortunate coming to visit from the USA??

Charles S.

{SNIP}
>I'm coming out of the closet.  The rumors are true, I am
>indeed a Bad Person.  I wanted you to be the first to know:
>http://twowheelsburning.com/imagecatalogue/imageview/2287
{SNIP}