nice 95 upper fairing on fleabay fyi

Jerry Clair darkclarity2k at
Fri May 11 10:33:52 PDT 2007

Best I can figure is black was introduce late in 95 changing the numbers around.
Otherwise, beats the crap out of me. probrably a line run revision.
Bump the at ronayers you'll see...

Reminds me of issuing part numbers for big off highway Euclid trucks.
I sent up a mud flap for a 35 ton truck, --and named it a "Hillbilly Wing"
It made it all the way through the system.
LOL, Try getting one of those off the ground. It's been done!

scapco at wrote: The Kawasaki web site only shows the first number.  Are you
sure the second number isn't the 1996 upper?

I seem to remember some minor differences in the couple of
uppers I've had.  They were right where the gas tank meets
the upper and lower fairings but they were a non-issue.

Charles S.