nice 95 upper fairing on fleabay fyi

Don Wilcox leanintree at gmail.com
Fri May 11 11:51:49 PDT 2007

THAT reminds me of the last place I worked... Parts  and Logistics for
pretty highly specialized 3D prototyping manufacturer.

There was this one gasket (on a particular model) that was replaced
frequently in the field, but all the parts location listed it out with a
seriously non-entity description. Eventually it became the 'Orange Rubber
Thingy' in common parlance. Which was then added into the parts locator
software by some wag that shall remane nameless (for his own protection of
course). Official title be damned, it was way easier to find that way...

Ranked right up there with the 'About this long, this wide and looks like a
Sock Puppet' method of part ID. For such bright guys, some of our field
personell spent too much time in the hotel bar...

Don in GJ