info requested non Gpz

Marilyn Mason masonjs at nrtco.net
Sat May 12 18:10:02 PDT 2007

I have a an offer of a vacation residence exchange. The exchangee has a
condo on the on the Gulf of Mexico on the Yucatan pennisula in Mexico and
wants to exchange 2 weeks there for a week at my place on the Ottawa River.
Any of you know how safe it is in a small fishing commuity on the Yucatan?
With it being -30 C here in February I'd ride with Satan to stay warm but
Marilyn is worried about the shit she here's in the news.
Had the Triumph out, gotta get that worn out AMAL carb off and install the
new Mikuni.