k&n air filter

David Beard davidebeard at comcast.net
Tue May 15 17:10:37 PDT 2007

Thanks Larry,

    "Seat of the pants" is where I live, so though dyno numbers would be
nice, I'm more interested in how it feels. I've heard others mention
that you loose a little low end torque, which I've probably already
compensated for by going up a few teeth on the rear sprocket and adding
an ignition advance plate. Midrange is what I'm interested in mainly,
and if there is an appreciable improvement there, then I'm sold.

Dave B