Fandango Fallout (no GPZ content)

GPZer gpzer at
Wed May 16 20:20:49 PDT 2007

Reunion................ yea right.  You just want to go to the AMA races at
MMP that weekend.

OK, so who else from UT is going besides me?

----- Original Message -----
From: "D Peterson" <gpzzzzzer at>
To: <gpzlist at>
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2007 12:30 PM
Subject: Fandango Fallout (no GPZ content)

Hey gang,

I regret to announce that I must withdraw from the Bi-annual Durango
Fandango this year.  Boo hoo hoo sob sob.  Events beyond my control have
conspired against my attendance.  I have 7 grandkids; 3 live in California,
2 in Texas and 2 here in Utah .  One of my daughter in laws families is
having a reunion the same weekend as the Fandango here in Utah so all of my
grandchildren will be in town.  I can't afford to be gone during this rare
occurance so I must bow out of the Fandango.  Oh well such is life. You guys
have a great time.  I will be thinking of you.

All is not lost however, as my brother and I are now planning a mid July
weeklong tour of the Colorado rockies including the Durango vicinity.

Charles - any must see routes, passes etc. would be appreciated.

Dennis P
95 RED
Orem, UT USA

Catch suspicious messages before you open them-with Windows Live Hotmail.