Headlight Modulator

Steve Northrop blackgpz at rochester.rr.com
Thu May 17 19:21:49 PDT 2007

Simon, the factory default works just fine. I have a window in my garage.
When I ride into the garage, the headlight stops modulating until I ride by
the window, then it starts again. When I get past the window it stops again.
The light sensor is pretty sensitive.

Steve in Western NY
'96 GPZ1100
'02 Daytona 955i