Headlight Modulator

Simon White swhite at consultant.com
Mon May 14 21:24:41 PDT 2007

Coming out of lurk mode for a moment..

The adjustment would be a bit tricky on our bikes, no? "If you turn the high beam on and turn the ignition on three times quickly the microprocessor takes that as an input and changes the sensitivity". With the switching on the GPZ which only turns the headlight on after the engine starts, how would it be possible to adjust the modulator? You'd need good reflexes to start the engine & kill it "three times quickly".

Were you able to work around that, Steve? Or is the factory default enough?

..and back to my cave I go.

Simon
'95 GPz1100 - Blue and quick enough..
Melbourne, Australia
How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives.

=