Chain/sprocket info needed again...

Jerry Clair darkclarity2k at
Fri May 18 11:20:05 PDT 2007

I should be flogged. I only replaced the chain.
It fell of prior to it's life expectancy due to a
faulty master link

1KPerDay <1kperday at> wrote: I guess we'll see. Apparently I wear my chains twice as fast as you,
as mine is close to done at 21K.  I haven't looked at the CS sprocket
yet... if there's any visible wear I'll replace it.

On 5/18/07, dominatr37  wrote:
> If you believe that you're only fooling yourself and that will result in the
> new chain wearing out twice as fast as it could have.
Utah Jeff
'96 SheePz1100

""..our civil rights have no dependance on our religious opinions, any more than our opinions in physics or geometry"[Thomas Jefferson]"