Chain/sprocket info needed again...

Jerry Clair darkclarity2k at yahoo.com
Fri May 18 11:20:05 PDT 2007

I should be flogged. I only replaced the chain.
It fell of prior to it's life expectancy due to a
faulty master link

1KPerDay <1kperday at gmail.com> wrote: I guess we'll see. Apparently I wear my chains twice as fast as you,
as mine is close to done at 21K.  I haven't looked at the CS sprocket
yet... if there's any visible wear I'll replace it.

--
Utah Jeff
'96 SheePz1100

J.J.Clair
""..our civil rights have no dependance on our religious opinions, any more than our opinions in physics or geometry"[Thomas Jefferson]"