Chain/sprocket info needed again...

William K Denton wkdenton at verizon.net
Fri May 18 11:35:19 PDT 2007

Hi Jeff,

You would do well to take Ralph's advice, spend a few more $'s now and
replace both sprockets with the chain.  Regardless of what the sprockets
"look" like, if the chain is worn, so are the sprockets.  Besides, lets'
face economic facts here..., we're only talking about perhaps the dollar
equivalent of a full tank of gasoline for the F150 to replace the sprockets,
eh? <g>

I have had good luck with Sidewinder products... see
http://www.wheelbynet.com/docs/product_reviews/sidewinder/ for more.

Bill in Yardley, PA
wkdenton at verizon.net