Pinging

David Beard davidebeard at comcast.net
Wed May 23 08:22:07 PDT 2007

I agree with Mike. I can get my engine to ping if I nail the throttle at
about 1500 to 2500 rpms in higher gears, but I usually don't run the
engine in that range. Under normal riding conditions, i don't shift
until 5000 to 5500 rpms. If I'm getting on it, I'll take it near the
redline before shifting.

Dave B