wheel removal

1KPerDay 1kperday at gmail.com
Wed May 23 19:38:19 PDT 2007

I personally have used the centerstand and a couple of overturned
laundry buckets with 2x4s on top below the fork sliders. Loosen the
axles before you put it up on the 'jacks' of course. I've also done it
with a set of relatively cheap front/rear stands I got on eBay. Search
"thruster" on eBay.

You can also put a scissor jack below the header combined with the centerstand.

--
Utah Jeff
'96 SheePz1100