Corbin Seat

Jeffrey Walker walkerjl at
Sun May 27 07:26:55 PDT 2007

Interesting.  I slide far less on my Corbin than I did on the stock saddle.
You might try writing or calling Corbin with some specifics about your size
and preferred riding position, etc, and they could possibly adjust the
saddle to better suit you for a nominal fee.

Personally, I love my Corbin and would never think of switching it back to
stock.  The stock saddle has been sitting in my garage ever since I upgraded
two years ago, taking up space.

Jeff in Eastern Washington

Message: 2
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 09:24:10 -0500
From: Julian Solomensky <jsolo at>
Subject: Re: Corbin Seat
To: GPZ LIST <gpzlist at>

I was the one who bought the corbin seat from Dave Daniels.

It is quite an improvement over stock.  I did a 300 mile trip this past
weekend and was quite a bit more comfortable on it without the typical sore

However, I find myself sliding on it considerably more than on the stock
one, so I wound up going back to the stock.

Offering it for what I paid, which is $110 + shipping .

Here are the pics Dave sent,

Best regards,
 Julian                            mailto:jsolo at