Corbin Seat

Jeffrey Walker walkerjl at charter.net
Sun May 27 07:26:55 PDT 2007

Interesting.  I slide far less on my Corbin than I did on the stock saddle.
You might try writing or calling Corbin with some specifics about your size
and preferred riding position, etc, and they could possibly adjust the
saddle to better suit you for a nominal fee.

Personally, I love my Corbin and would never think of switching it back to
stock.  The stock saddle has been sitting in my garage ever since I upgraded
two years ago, taking up space.

Jeff in Eastern Washington

Message: 2