Durango preview - Long

Marilyn Mason masonjs at nrtco.net
Sun May 27 18:57:59 PDT 2007

>   I feel a lot better about dumping the D205's on the bike now after
> putting the extra 1K miles on them.  I should save them for Mason who'd
> probably get another 5K out of them.

Yer more tenacious than a buck toothed crab.  Ya runa pair of tars to the
limit--well maybe past the limit --well maybe more than one set--and they
hound you forever.
Sounds like you had a better weekend than I did. I was  wriggling around
under the cottage putting in knew drain lines and wiring for a washer/dryer
and a water conditioner. There's a lot of spider breath, chipmunk shit,
snake skin  and a hoard of other nasties hiding in the dead leaves and other
crap that accumulates under there.
 Marilyn did show up late today with a 222cc Honda.  Peers too be an
excellent 9.9 hp electric start outboard motor.  Here I thought she loved
me, but bought it because she can't start the 9.5 Evinrude or the 9.9
Johnson to get over to my cabin on the island.  I guess I get to supply a
boat and maintenance.

Jim -can go riding tomorrow cause he's offered to deliver photographs 50
miles away on the cheap