Durango preview - Long

Don Wilcox leanintree at gmail.com
Tue May 29 07:53:59 PDT 2007

> Good deal Charles! Glad you made it back safe and sound.

One question... did you end up over by Hotchkiss at some point this weekend?
One of my co-workers swears up and down that he saw me up on Hwy133 near
Hotchkiss... like maybe some mileage maker I know may have gone over the
backside of Blue Mesa, then over Paonia/Somerset to Glenwood?

My co-worker swears it was the same bike, and that the guy was wearing black
and red, but with a green helmet like I wear... I think he saw a low-flying
Scappatini in the throes of red-shift.

Good to see you again Charles, glad you could stop by. Your a great guest,
and welcome any time. Seriously!
Don in GJ