which hyperco spring for the ZX-9R shock?

Steve Northrop blackgpz at rochester.rr.com
Wed May 30 15:17:49 PDT 2007

I am of similar proportions and I can get good sag numbers with the 550
spring. RaceTech's site recommended a 9.3 kg/mm spring and I bought the 9.5.
It was too soft. I needed a 10.0 but they didn't make one. Hyperco's is real
close to 10.0 kg/mm and I've been quite happy with it.

Steve in Western NY
'96 GPZ1100
'02 Daytona 955i
"You Can't Fix Stupid", Ron White