which hyperco spring for the ZX-9R shock?

1KPerDay 1kperday at gmail.com
Wed May 30 16:12:51 PDT 2007

Thanks for the input, Steve. I remember you had the 550 and liked it.
I think maybe I'll go with the 575 and hope I can drop some weight,
LOL. I like relatively firm preload and lots of damping.

My concern is whether the rebound damping circuits on my Fox
twin-clicker can keep up with the stiffer spring... I guess if not I
can always have someone re-valve it.

--
Utah Jeff
'96 SheePz1100