just might get rid of it...

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 31 11:14:06 PDT 2007

Yeah, don't sell it yet. Wait till after the surgery. No need to be kicking yourself later....like I'm doing for selling you my LSL kit ;-)

David Beard <davidebeard at comcast.net> wrote:  Andy,

Have never had a joint replacement, but know a couple people who
have. Everyone I've talked to has mentioned how great they feel with
their new knees, hips, etc... I don't know when you are scheduled to
have the surgery, but if it was me, I'd hold off on selling the bike at
least until after your recovery, just to see how you feel. My guess is
you'll be able to ride, especially after you go through physical
therapy. Best of luck with your surgery.

Dave B