Winter Doldrums already!??!

Paul Landry p_landry at telus.net
Thu Nov 1 11:47:05 PDT 2007

Not yet!..  ;-)

But getting very close to the end of my season.  Was out for a quick ride on
Tuesday afternoon.  All of 8 degrees C.  Brrrrrr!..
Just taking advantage of the sunshine before the snow flies or the insurance
runs out (Nov 17th), which ever comes first!..  ;-)

Looking to the winter activities of the Seattle Cycle World motorcycle show
in Nov. and the Vancouver Show in Jan...
See if I can find what will become the GPz's eventual replacement.  Haven't
ID'd it yet..  Some good contenders from the last round of posts to consider
and look at when at the shows..  Now, if I could just win that lottery!..
;-D

Paul W. Landry
P_Landry at telus.net

From: Rob Schwartz [mailto:coldinvt at gmavt.net]

WTH is everyone??  Have I inadvertently unsubbed?  Is the List okay?

Anyone?  Anyone??

-Rob in VT

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
6:01 AM