Winter Doldrums already!??!

Rob Schwartz coldinvt at gmavt.net
Thu Nov 1 14:03:50 PDT 2007

Can't win if you don't play, Paul... Good luck!!  :-)

Autumn.... what a season, eh?  Everything natural is shriveling up, falling
off and decomposing (I love the sweet smell of all those fallen leaves!),
the kids are back in school and the grannies & grampies are off to Florida,
the roads are clear, the leaves dance in your mirrors as you fly through
them and the crisp air makes for a refreshing ride...  I guess the impending
winter makes these last few weeks of riding that much sweeter...

Art brings up a good point and there was an article here today about 9
single-vehicle crashes (not bikes) up near St. Johnsbury where it got cold
and bridges froze.  Watch them bridges!!!

Steven riding every day... go ahead, brag about it!  ;-)

Have fun while it lasts, everyone!  (SoCal crew, you can STFU!!!)  (with all
due respect and sympathy for those damned fires.. just terrible...)

-Rob in VT