doldrums away!

Steve Northrop blackgpz at rochester.rr.com
Fri Nov 2 16:31:13 PDT 2007

Glad you're healing up Chuck. The three events I remember when getting
better were my first sex, my first beer, and my first ride. Eventhough you
were a little wary, I'll bet it still felt good. Since I'm one "at your
age", My Doc said the same thing about the torn MCL in my left knee. He said
it would get a little better all by itself and then it was what it was. Had
to go for an MRI Monday because of a pain from my back that goes down my
right leg and makes it give out. Took a tumble down half a flight of stairs
because of it and we can't be doing that! I know it's late in the season but
let's keep our guard up guys. No asphalt surfing!

The clutch will come back after some regular use. The bike being on it's
side won't affect it at all.

Steve in Western NY
'96 GPZ1100
'02 Daytona 955i