Was- Worn Petcock-now Ruby hibernating

The Masons masonjs at nrtco.net
Tue Nov 13 15:56:07 PST 2007

> Charles S. - Wow! Two messages in a day!

It was a beautiful day here today. Sunny + 15 (60 American).  Took the
battery out of Ruby.  She sleeps with the 2 Honda 250 XLs, the 70 Triumph
TR6C a couple of canoes, a kayak and about 40 blocks of rodent killer.
Then put on my safety gear and rode my Stihl 290 -55cc through 3 large
poplar (aspen). In front of the cottage. Cut and blocked them to 16".  When
its colder and the sap freezes in the blocks I'll split them.   Have 5 more
to cut, block and split.  I'll be in a world of hurt tomorrow.
Its that time of year again when I do my study of protein encased ungulates
in a hostile environment.  Been doing a study of fledged airfoils in similar
circumstances.