Canadian Maritimes

Buehrle, Michael Michael.Buehrle at ottawa.ca
Sat Nov 17 05:25:22 PST 2007

Steve,
A couple of my amphibious type colleagues from work did a run up to the top of the Gaspe this summer. One on an st13 and one on an sv650. They were riding 500+ miles/day for 10 days straight and Denis came to the conclusion that the V-strom is not a long range bike, as much as he loves it.
Better to go for the 1000 Strom.