Canadian Maritimes

The Masons masonjs at nrtco.net
Sat Nov 17 17:04:26 PST 2007

> Steve you may remember Phil, he took a ride on one and said it was gutless
> and ended up with a Beemer GS, but he is the only person I've heard say
> negative thing about it.
>
> Pete S

You want something gutless try a 650 beemer at the 11,000 foot level on your
way up Wolf Creek pass CO with some lard arse aboard.  You can't buy enough
whip to hasten it along or get the canaries flying to lighten the load.

Jim who's wondering how much shit he'll have to absorb if he detours through
Halibuton on his way home to check on (buy) the KLR.  The lord hates a
coward but he's not overly fond of fools.