anyone have a couple of those rubber windshield grommet thingies lying around?

1KPerDay 1kperday at
Sat Oct 13 15:04:26 PDT 2007

The black rubber things with threaded inserts that go into the holes
in the windshield? I need a couple new ones to mount the super-G on my
ZZR.  The ones on  my existing shield have the little rib compressed
and the super g is much thicker than the stock... so I need some
virgin grommets.

Anyone have 2 lying around? I'll happily pay 72% of retail for them. :lol:

I need them quick or I'd order from and wait a month.  :rolleyes:

Utah Jeff
'96 SheePz1100

More information about the GPZList mailing list