anyone have a couple of those rubber windshield grommet thingies lying around?

andy burkard andyburkard at
Mon Oct 15 09:14:10 PDT 2007

Murph has these on his website.

same as the connie (old one) and they are longer than
the stock so should work fine.  much better price than
at the outlets (i think you get 6 in a pack)

andy b