Parts for sale on ebay....

George Donnelly zx11e at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 20 09:06:09 PDT 2007

After having sold the beloved geeper and purchased a zx14, I am finally getting around to cleaning out the garage.  Last night I posted the following on Ebay:

1995 1996 KAWASAKI GPZ1100 ALTERNATOR
Item number: 300163221322

1995 1996 KAWASAKI GPZ1100 RT SIDE ENGINE CASE
Item number: 300163221587

1995 1996 KAWASAKI GPZ1100 VALVE COVER
Item number: 300163221864

1995 1996 KAWASAKI GPZ1100 HEAD w/ VALVES
Item number: 300163222164

CORBIN SEAT FOR 1995 1996 KAWASAKI GPZ1100
Item number: 300163222678

What I had not listed (yet) are:
-A back tire.  I have a Dunlop D220 170/60zr17, never seen the light of day, never installed.  The only caution is that it has been in my wood shed (never exposed to sunlight, never on concrete) for about 2 years.
-stock front brake lines (3)
-front sprocket cover
-stock plastic chain guard
-complete stock rear fender
-front red fender (some scratches on paint, the plastic is good)
-the hose that goes from the thermostat back to the overflow tank
-Vance & Hines 4 into 1.  Aluminum can with scratches (like it was laid over) rust on header pipes.
-license plate light cover.  It was broken but was glued together.
-ignition with key
-I have a package that I think is a petcock re-build kit.  It was mailed by Julian on June 10, 2003!
-stock caps for clutch and front brake brake fluid reservoirs
-stock front reflectors
-various fairing screws

If you're interested in any of that, just email me!!!

george in salinas