Oil Color

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 20 09:22:55 PDT 2007

It does look a little cloudy in the site glass, but looks fine in the cup. I don't think I'd worry too much though.

Jeffrey Markham <automan25 at yahoo.com> wrote:  So, the bikes running great now, but the oil as viewed through the sight glass looks cloudy. In a car engine, cloudy oil typically means it's time for a new head gasket as it's a sign of antifreeze in the oil. I drained a little bit of oil into a cup and it looks fine. Any ideas? BTW, This is fresh Mobile 1 synthetic motorcycle oil.

Do You Yahoo!?