Photos from Chris Chalk - GPz Parts and more...

chralk at yahoo.com chralk at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 24 17:42:18 PDT 2007

   [1][email_webshotsBW_138x37.gif]

   From: chralk at yahoo.com
   To: gpzlist at micapeak.com
   Hey Guys, Chris Chalk here. Been awhile since I posted, but recently
   rejoined in digest and have been lurking. Anyways, hope everyone is keeping
   upright!
   I'm moving from Boston to Burlington, VT (maybe next year I'll have a bike
   to ride!) and uncovered some miscellaneous items and wanted to see if anyone
   is interested in any of this stuff. This email should provide a link to the
   pics of the album I have of the stuff. If you're interested in anything or
   just want to tell me all this stuff is useless, send direct to
   chralk at yahoo.com...I'll read it before the digest.
   Chris
   P.S. Make friends with this Webshots member, and you can [2]print their
   photos!
   [crn_tlt.gif] [clear.gif] [crn_trt.gif]
   [clear.gif]
   [clear.gif] [clear.gif] Click on a photo below to view the entire photo
   album!
   [clear.gif]
   [clear.gif] [clear.gif]
   [clear.gif]
  [clear.gif] [clear.gif] [0.gif] [1.gif]                               [2.gif]
                          [3.gif] [3][2348228640039625394rTOWef_th.jpg] [4.gif]
                          [5.gif] [6.gif]                               [7.gif]

                                [4]GPz Parts

   [clear.gif] [clear.gif]
   [clear.gif]

   Do you have the FREE Webshots Desktop? Add these photos to your screensaver
   & wallpaper! If you don't have it yet, you can [5]download the FREE Webshots
   Desktop here!
                                       [6][promo_288x154.gif]