Replacement for GPz

James Cherolis jaciii at bellsouth.net
Sun Oct 28 05:24:25 PDT 2007

The GS is where I ended up. (A fella I work with bought my GPZ, so I get to
fondle it sometimes.)  It's plenty fast, handles like a dirt bike, is stable
as a Goldwing on the slab, and there are a million ways to sit on it as it
is very roomy. Got a Corbin on mine w/ Alaska Leather sheepskin. You are
tall enough for an GS-Adventure definitely go that route.
Oh, and 60K is just gettin' broke in (so the BMW cognoscenti tell me).

JACIII