Shifting Fixes??

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 7 17:36:18 PDT 2007

Terry,

  I used to own an '87 Connie, and I don't remember the shifting of that bike being any worse or better than my GPZ.

Terry Packer <packertl2 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Thanks guys for joining the conversation. Your
fine, at least equal to the other Japanese multis. So
maybe it is only my bike.

Be reading the lists' responses, I'm suspicious that
it requires special oil blends and special riding
techniques to bring the bike up to just normal
standards. At a minimum, I'd expect it to be equal or
better than the '86 Connie I rode for 10 years. And
I'd say it's been way superior in every respect -
except shifting! If I learn anything more I'll
definitely report back.