plastic ID? Pictures!!!

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at
Tue Sep 11 19:24:51 PDT 2007

A, B, C, D & E is all the paper sizes I want to be familiar with.

Jerry Clair <darkclarity2k at> wrote:  EE is way better than those architect guys who all use the weird paper sizes.
(I'm a draftsman John!)

John Soliday wrote: Looks like a soldering iron to me. And $170, yikes! I'm an EE and solder
microwave ckt prototypes all the time, wonder if a big tip on my Weller
would work (let the snide comments begin ;-) 

-----Original Message-----
From: William K Denton [mailto:wkdenton at] 
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2007 8:05 AM
To: GPz List
Subject: Re: plastic ID? Pictures!!!


Yes, it is called (!) a plastic welder. See or 

Bill in Yardley, PA
wkdenton at
'96 GPz1100

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Soliday" 

> Is there a special tool to do this with I assume ?
> John

More information about the GPZList mailing list