plastic ID? Pictures!!!

Rickard Olsson richie at webhackande.se
Tue Sep 11 22:08:01 PDT 2007

John Soliday wrote:
> I'm an EE and solder microwave ckt prototypes all the time

The depth and breadth of the knowledge and experience on this list never
cease to amaze me. The thought just occured to me that it might be
useful/fun/worthwile/whatever to organize us and our connections in a
slightly more formal way, using something like LinkedIn or any of the
other networking sites/communities that's popular these days.

Here, let's get started, this is my LinkedIn profile:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/webhackande

Good idea/bad idea?

     / Richie