flush mount LED directionals

blackbear at frontiernet.net blackbear at frontiernet.net
Wed Sep 12 05:53:23 PDT 2007

Ok, so I got tired of the redneck duct-tape special that was my
directionals.  Mostly due to the duct-tape letting go after a couple
weeks.
I looked around for replacements and couldn't find anything that I
liked except the  Proton flushmounts that were referred to on list.

> http://www.gpz1100.com/tiki-read_article.php?articleId=12

They do look good, but one thing I noticed is that my dash indicators
and rear directionals are now blinking at twice normal speed.  I was
under the impression from their instructions that no resistor was
needed, that these were "plug-n-play".

For anyone on list that also has these, did the rest of the
directional system speed up for you?  Are there any recommendations on
how to "fix" this so everything blinks at the same rate?

I'll have pics up soon.

Michael in Holley, NY