Starting button

Steven Bixby steven at bixbys.net
Thu Sep 20 00:10:59 PDT 2007

Heh, must be a GPZ (or Kawasaki) thing.  My starter button disappeared one
day too.  I couldn't even short it out to start; I ended up bump starting to
leave my destination.

And I had at least a dozen stoplights to go through but it didn't occur to
me until I was home and puzzling the lost starter button.... that I'da been
in deep sh*t if I stalled out at an intersection!

Anyway, a list'er sent me his spare RH grip assembly for shipping costs and
I used that.  As a matter of fact, I also used the stop switch on my wife's
bike a few weeks ago; hers mysteriously lost 1/3 of the red switch body to
..... who knows what happened.