Tank Bag

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 27 12:07:07 PDT 2007

Anybody interested in an inexpensive tank bag? I bought this for the S. Indiana ride and don't really need it anymore. And, if/when I need one again, I'll get a nicer one. This is pretty basic. It's a Dowco brand tank bag and the dimensions are 6.5"H x 9.5"W x 12"D. It's magnetic, has a safety strap that wraps around the steering head and has the clear map window on top. It cost me $28 new and I'll sell it for $20 plus shipping. Let me know if you're interested. I've attached a couple pics of it. One is mounted on the bike. The other is a stock photo I found on Ebay.