Question for the group- IC igniter

gene.reilly at comcast.net gene.reilly at comcast.net
Thu Sep 27 12:23:01 PDT 2007

Greetings.  I'm new here.  Just bought a 1995 GPZ 1100 E1. It is a super low milage (1,059 mile).  basket case, i'm using as a donor for my Lotus Super 7 scratch-built car project. More on this later.

Questions:
1. I need an IC igniter part #21119-1439.

2. Or information about the interchangability of other IC Igniter units.

Going forward, I'll have some parts to sell or trade. swing arm, and rear shock & linkage, rear caliper, pegs and peg hangers, etc.  I don't need any of them.

Thanks,

--
6 Bakers Drive
Washington Crossing, PA 18977