Gettin' Ready for the Burlington Bash

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 29 18:42:33 PDT 2007

Well, that's one way to stay on the positive side of the fence at your job.

On 29 Sep, 07, at 9:00, Paul Heim wrote:

> My mom drives a PT Croozer. She said one of her friends didn't
> like the looks of it. When my mom asked why, her friend said it
> looked like a hearse for midgets. I've not been able to erase that
> image from my brain since.

The boss at a previous job drove a PT Cruiser. A friend of mine said
it reminded him of the car that all the circus clowns pile out of in
the center ring. From that day on, every time I looked at the boss I
couldn't help but envision him with big clown shoes and a big clown
nose. It was all I could do to keep from laughing in his face. My
respect for him went from zero to negative.

Chris