Burlington Bash or the Vermont venture

Steve Northrop blackgpz at rochester.rr.com
Sun Sep 30 17:26:00 PDT 2007

I got back to beautiful downtown Brockport about 5:00 PM. Took the
circuitous route back through the Adirondacks since it wasn't raining this
time. Some of the higher elevations were at or near peak, some of the views
being quite spectacular. A couple pretty nice twisty bits as well. Rob &
Michelle, thanks for your hospitality. Glad you could make it out from
Colorado, Charles. Thanks for the jam, Jim. A good ride with good friends as
always.

Steve in Western NY
'96 GPZ1100
'02 Daytona 955i