Burlington Bash or the Vermont venture

Charles Scappaticci scapco at ecentral.com
Sun Sep 30 21:02:35 PDT 2007

I just walked in at 9:40 MDT or 11:40 EDT.  Almost 16 hours to get home
home and I'm beat.

Once again a good ride with a great group of people.  Rob and Michelle,
you were wonderful hosts and I send my sincere thanks for letting me
hang out with you guys and the cats.  I needed some calm before the
upcoming storm.

Charles S.