eBay Motors: Kawasaki : GPz1100 ZX1100E1 (item 260227583914 end timeApr-12-08 17:44:17 PDT)

Chuck Driscoll cdriscol2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 9 08:15:41 PDT 2008

I agree with Paul. I like it and he has it pretty well
farkled, with some sweet upgrades, plus it will be
highly visible to the cagers. Somebody will get a
sweet ride. Hope his bids get higher...
--- Paul Heim <SuprHtr at columbus.rr.com> wrote:

> Hmm, I think I like it.
> > Nice factory color...

Chuck Driscoll

"...a root word of technology, techne, originally meant 'art.'
The ancient Greeks never separated art from manufacture in their minds, and so never developed separate words for them."
- Robert M. Pirsig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance

Do You Yahoo!?