lime green

Jerry Clair darkclarity2k at
Wed Apr 9 12:14:33 PDT 2008

When I was still drinking, I drove a lime green pinto =O

Chuck Driscoll <cdriscol2001 at> wrote: I agree with Paul. I like it and he has it pretty well
farkled, with some sweet upgrades, plus it will be
highly visible to the cagers. Somebody will get a
sweet ride. Hope his bids get higher...
--- Paul Heim  wrote:

> Hmm, I think I like it.
> > Nice factory color...

Chuck Driscoll

"...a root word of technology, techne, originally meant 'art.'
The ancient Greeks never separated art from manufacture in their minds, and so never developed separate words for them."
- Robert M. Pirsig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance

Do You Yahoo!?