lime green

Steve Northrop blackgpz at rochester.rr.com
Thu Apr 10 14:48:17 PDT 2008

Fastest I had was a brand new midnight blue '74 Z-28. Sorry I ever carved it
up into a serious drag car. Was running 10.80's @ 120 at the strip and
whatever it took to beat the other guy on the street. Used to tow it to
Michigan with me in college, street racing kept me in beer money. The motor
was an aluminum rod 377ci small block with a single 4bbl. No nitrous, it
wasn't popular back then. I had a lot of fun with that car. Same tune as
Charles, marriage and kids dispatched most of the toys, but I'm making a
comeback. Like Charles says, "It's never too late to have a happy
childhood."

Steve in Western NY
'96 GPZ1100
'02 Daytona 955i