Idiot something or other

art.robinson at rogers.com art.robinson at rogers.com
Wed Apr 16 07:16:00 PDT 2008

Let me tell you about the in-line skater who was bombing along the
sidewalk at 30-40 kph and came close to nailing the right side of my
car, as I was filtering right onto a main road. He banged on my hood in
an agitated fashion as he just made it around the front.

I wondered is he a vehicle or a pedestrian and would I have been at
fault? My nephew (who is a cop) assured me the in-line guy is a vehicle.

Art in TO